Weringhauser Straße 9
59597 Erwitte – Bad Westernkotten
Tel.: +49 (0) 29 43 / 97 00 0
Fax: +49 (0) 29 43 / 97 00 50
An object of:
VWI – Volker Westermann Immobilien Entwicklungs
Gesellschaft Lippstadt mbH & Co. KG
Am Siek 24-26
Tax number: 330/5708/2439
District court Paderborn HRA 4904
VAT No.: DE241719784
Personally liable partner: Volker Westermann Immobilien Verwaltungs GmbH
District court Paderborn HRB 5786
Managing director: Volker Westermann
Online dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
Online dispute resolution ready that consumers can use to resolve a dispute and on the
more information on dispute resolution can be found.
Out-of-court dispute resolution
We are neither obliged nor willing to act in the event of a dispute with a consumer at a
To participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
General booking conditions for the Kurhaus
Booking conditions of the host
General booking conditions for the hotel and catering industry (according to DEHOGA)
- The guest accommodation contract is concluded as soon as the room is ordered (booking) and confirmed (confirmation). Both the oral and the written form are binding for the confirmation.
- The conclusion of the guest accommodation contract obliges the contractual partners to fulfill the contract,
regardless of the duration of the contract.
- The landlord is obliged to compensate the guest if the room is not made available.
- . In the event that the contractual services are not used, the guest is obliged to use the agreed or to pay the normal business price, minus the expenses saved by the landlord. The savings based on experience, for overnight stays (apartment) are 10%, for overnight stays / breakfast, 20% of the overnight rate, with half board 30%, with full board 40% of the board price.
- The landlord is held in good faith, unused rooms if possible to outsource to avoid failures.
Host’s booking terms
General booking conditions for the hotel and gastronomy industry (as per DEHOGA)
1. The guest hosting contract is concluded as soon as the room has
been requested (booking) and confirmed (confirmation). Both the oral and
written form is binding for the confirmation.
2. The conclusion of the guest hosting contract obliges the
contractual partners to fulfil the contract no matter the length of time
for which the contract is concluded.
3. The landlord is obliged to pay the guest damages if the room is not provided.
4. If the guest does not use the contractual services they are
obliged to pay the agreed or normal price minus any costs saved by the
landlord. From experience the savings are 10% for overnight stays
(holiday homes), 20% of the room costs for overnight
accommodation/breakfast, 30% for half board, 40% for full board.
5. The landlord is obliged in good faith to assign any unused rooms if possible in order to avoid lost earnings.
6. Until the room is rented again, the guest must pay the amount stated in point 4 for the duration of the contract.
7. The exclusive place of jurisdiction is the operating location.
8. Cancellations and changes are free of charge up to the day before arrival.
Later cancellations and changes or no shows are charged 90% of the total booking price.
We recommend that your travel insurance includes cancellation!
Compulsory information under the European Parliament and Council’s Directive (EU) No. 524/2013:
Link to homepage for the European Commission’s online resolution of
consumer law disputes: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ – additional
information is available under this link. For initial questions on
resolving a dispute, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Webdesign & Realisierung: WDS GmbH